About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 8 November 2004

Terrible weather forecast...

“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library...” - Jorge Luis Borges


Had dinner with Sara and Rok at the café.

The whether was terrible and the jam was massive with flash floods everywhere. The Kenny Hill Road was closed for more than 4 days now. Most probably because of landslides or fallen trees. Leaving me no choice but to use Jalan Kuching, which is most of the time at a stand still.

Tonight we made a few calls to Iwan and Ja. Iwan will be coming home tomorrow from Teronoh. His exam will continue a week after Raya. Ja last day will be on Wednesday and he has asked Iwan to fetch him in Kuantan. Will need to ask Sara to go with Iwan. At least Sara can help navigate. In this type of weather, I heard that the new Kuantan Hi-way is not really safe for traffic.

I missed the children very much. I am all excited to have them home for the Hari Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment