About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 November 2004

Dr. Robert Kaplan...

“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anaïs Nin


Balanced Scorecard Seminar
Theme: Creating Strategy-Focused Organizations


Attended a one-day seminar at the Auditorium. The turnout was overwhelming. The seminar was conducted by Dr. Robert Kaplan, the Marvin Bower Professor of Leadership Management at the Harvard Business School. Earlier he met up with Senior Management to reiterate on understanding of process, issues and challenges to implementation and sustainability of Balanced Scorecard in the organization.

While the stance to adopt the Balanced Scorecard have many performance breakthroughs, they have also led, in some cases, to confusion.'

No comments:

Post a Comment