About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 11 November 2004

A festival of lights...

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live...” - J.K. Rowling


Deepavali celebrates the symbolic victory of good over evil and brings in the New Year for the Hindus. Today is a public holiday. While our Indian friends are celebrating Deepavali the Malays and the Chinese too, take the opportunity to do last minute shopping for the Raya. We went to Giant to do some marketing. With the help of Iwan we managed to get all that were in our shopping list even if we need to jostle and hustle among the massive crowd at the hypermarket.

Later, went to fetch Mak at Noh’s place. Mak is going to stay and celebrate the Raya with us. Sara cooked murtabak for the berbuka. After solat terawih, bought nasi goreng for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment