About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 November 2004

A distraught call...

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live...” - J.K. Rowling


It was not like Wan Hanisah to call in the middle of the night unless it was really urgent.

She sounded disturbed, and I know she’s been crying. She called from Pantai Hospital in Melaka. Her son, Afiq was hospitalized because of high fever, suspected dengue but Doctors are doing more tests to confirm. On hearing about Afiq, she came straight from the office by taxi. It was a pity that she couldn’t drive. The Mercedes and Perdana are with her.

Ever since she separated from her hubby, she has been putting up a strong front. The hubby has left her to care for herself and the children. And can’t even be bothered to call or visit, not even on Raya day.

But tonight she was feeling loss and lonely and needed someone to talk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment