About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 14 November 2004

Celebrate Eid Mubarak...

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” - Mother Teresa


This year we celebrated the Eid-fitri in KL. Earlier I cooked enough food for everyone. We had breakfast of ketupat and rendang first before we went for solat sunat Eidil-fitri at Mesjid al-Firdaus. Later all his brothers and sisters came over to beraya at our house as mak is with us this Raya. This year is the first time Shah brought Tijan and Zoey to beraya with the family.

By 5.00 p.m. we got ready to go back to Melaka. Reached Melaka around magrib. Mak and Abah were happy to see us as they expected us to come back tomorrow. Abang and Ngah will be arriving either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I will miss them again. We had ketupat for dinner. On the way back, stopped at Zai’s place to beraya. She looked relax and ceria. Now that Cik Wok is no longer around, Zai would have more time to herself and her family. She has been a very good daughter-in-law to Cik Wok. Drove back to KL later that night. Reached home around 1.00 a.m. Tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment