About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 10 November 2004

All in a family...

“Life is more fun if you get a bit dirty…”


Last night Sara and old schoolmates had a sleepover at one of her goonies’ house at Melawati.

In the morning, after sending a friend to Puduraya she came over to switch car. She and Iwan will be driving the Spectra to Kuantan to fetch Ja. Ja has to remove all belongings from the hostel. He’s coming home for a long holiday. Luckily the boot is big enough to hold his things. Most probably next semester he has to rent a room outside campus. It was raining heavily and traffic was heavy. The kids reached KL late in the afternoon and stopped by to berbuka at the café together.

Went home just in time for Isya and solat terawih. Bought nasi goreng and had supper with the children. It has been a long time since all of us were together. And I am going to cook for all in the family this Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment