About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 November 2004

Skeleton Saturday...

"Keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about...”


The Government has announced that the first Saturday-off in November 2004 i.e. today has been replaced with the second Saturday, 13 November 2004 in view of the two main festivities occurring in that week.

Staff who have been scheduled to work on 13 November 2004, will be required to work today. Everyone was happy with the announcement. They will be rewarded with longer holidays for the festivities. For those who have applied for leave on 13 November has to apply to credit their leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment