About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 5 November 2004

Covert mission...

“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil..."


I need to beat this terrible traffic jam.

I have to be in Bukit Aman early. I have arranged with Dato’ Daud to meet him at the waiting area before 9 a.m. The meeting with Dato’ Musa was brought forward as he has another meeting at 10.00 a.m. The security was tight. Need to change 2 passes before we could enter the tower building. The meeting was brief and to the point. We discussed matters of interest and concluded that we need to bring in the SB unit to assist.

A joint meeting with the CID and SB will be held before year-end to strategize action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment