About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 November 2004

Climate survey results...

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage...” - Anais Nin


In 2003, we once again commissioned Hewitt Associates to undertake the second Climate Survey for our organization. The scope was expanded to assess the progress in the practice of shared values and knowledge management, as well as the state of internal communications.

Today, it was announced in the Corporate news the results of the survey. The results have proven to be useful in understanding some of our organizational strengths and weaknesses, as well as highlight some new salient issues to management. The important and reassuring message arising from the survey is that our organization remains an excellent place to work, not only in terms of job security and benefits, but more importantly as an organization that contributes significantly to the Malaysian society.

No comments:

Post a Comment