About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 16 November 2004

Lemang and lontong...

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness...” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Started for Klang around 11 a.m. Cik Jah looks good. She’s’ going for her Haj this year. Most of her 12 children were at home. Mokh and family came to visit too. Had lunch before we head back to KL. Went to Latif’s house at Gombak. Their new apartment was nicely decorated and cosy. Zin and Cik Kassim and family were already there when we arrived. Had more makan-makan.

Left mak with Zin. They were planning to go to Cik Kassim and Wak Jenal’s house. We went home and after solat Asar took a relaxing nap till magrib. At night we decided to go to One-Utama to watch movie with Sara and Iwan. We had dinner at Nandos and later watched the Manchurian Candidate, a political thriller starring Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep.

We slept late again tonight, exhausted but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment