About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 21 November 2004

Heroes & villains...

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all...” - Helen Keller


We had roti canai for breakfast at Restoran 23-jam. Later changed the light bulb for the Spectra. Iwan will be driving back to UTP today. He will be using the Spectra for 2 weeks. He has to sit for 3 more papers before his long holiday.

After zohor went to Noh’s open house at Rawang. Met Zai and Latif there. Later to Campbell Complex to buy a couple of brown and black jeans for us. On the way to One-Utama. stopped at the office to pick up the draft board papers to be cleared by Monday morning.

We shared lamb stew and Sara ordered fish and chips at Secret Recipe. Decided to watch The Incredibles, a hilarious action-packed animated adventure about superheroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment