About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 18 November 2004

Thoughts, prayers and...

“we accept the love we think we deserve...”


I end my letters, “Thoughts, prayers, and heart”
Because that’s where I keep you now you’re gone
These long and bitter years I’ve been alone.
I have neither the aptitude nor art

To tell you how it feels to be apart
From you, where passion turns to stone,
And all I do is hunger for my home
Across a sea too changeable to chart.

Please remember always that I love you
Though time and distance try to intervene,
And I can hold you only from afar.
I find I can endure my life without you

By treasuring what grace cannot be seen:
The silent wonder simply that you are.

(Nick G)

No comments:

Post a Comment