About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 28 November 2004

Negeri Sembilan: Hearts in a whirl...

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen...”  

(Noraizan, Adilah, Nik Aminah, Nong, Noriah)

We arrived at Taman Springhill PD just in time for lunch.

Adilah's newly renovated 7-room bungalow house is situated at the top of a hill and has a nice view of the surrounding area. Adilah and Bee were happy to see each other again after so many years. We left them to catch up with old stories and helped ourselves with Mee Jawa and bubur pulut hitam. Izam was surprised to see us, especially to see Bee. He was dumbfounded and speechless. Could see a relieve in his face when he saw Adilah and Bee together, happy reminiscing. It was raining quite heavily when we said goodbye to Adilah and family. Went to Putrajaya for some photo shots. Sent Nik Aminah to Giant where she left her car and sent Bee home. Later, sent Sara back to campus.

I have done a good deed today. I have brought together long lost friends, who became enemies because of circumstances. And today, they became good friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment