About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 2 November 2004

Unprecedented premium...

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You…” - Dr. Seuss


The meeting with Dato’Azli concluded with discontentment from all parties.

Their request to change the contract and amend the premium rate was not acceptable. As mention in the contract, the rates could only be renegotiated in 2006. We have not begun any transaction yet and could easily terminate the contract, if we want to.

We need to seek legal opinion before seeking direction from the management.

No comments:

Post a Comment