About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 17 November 2004

Lamb Chop & steak...

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life...” - Mark Twain


Today is the first working day after the Hari Raya. The traffic was smooth. A lot of people were still on long leave. We went to Tanglin for breakfast but to our disappointment, our favorite nasi lemak stall was closed. The other stall selling the nasi lemak was not as good.

There were skeleton staff at the office. Everyone was still on holiday moods. The meeting with the hypermarkets was on schedule even though not all turn up because of the festive holidays. The discussion on the re-circulation of 1 sen coins was brief. Later hubby came to have western lunch at Kupang. Most of the stalls were still closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment