About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 November 2004

Mind your language...

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” - Albert Einstein


Today I was subjected to the BULATS assessment in the form of computer based test and speaking test.

This exercise was part of our effort to become a Knowledge Based Organisation. And as part of a concerted effort to continually improve English proficiency, the management has decided for us to conduct language audit at all levels, which will be carried out in phases. The first phase of this assessment will commence with Deputy Directors and Managers.

I hope there is value added to this exercise. Hopefully, we will ultimately uplift the overall level of English proficiency at our work place. The result will be announced soon. Hopefully I do not have to go for extra classes to improve my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment