About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 3 November 2004

Demonetise the Ringgit...

“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits...” - Albert Einstein


We went ahead with our MC presentation even though Governor was not in the meeting.

They could make the decision without the number one to be around. The presentation went smoothly, we presented adequate data to support our proposals. Now that my mega project for 2005 was approved, I have to immediately mobilize my team.

This time I will announce to all staff to invite them to participate either as a Project Manager or as committee members, on voluntary basis. I wouldn’t want to hear any more excuses telling us that we favor only certain people and neglect others.

No comments:

Post a Comment