About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 27 November 2004

Still small and cute...

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life...” - Mark Twain
 

Joanna from the spa called to remind me of my appointment but have to postpone the session to some other time.

Earlier there was a missed call from Noraizan. She and family were somewhere on the Gua Musang Hi-way and on their way to KL. They are sending their 2nd daughter to UIA tomorrow. They were on holiday and will be spending a few days in KL. After some persuasion, they agreed to stay a night in our house. Went to Giant with Sara to buy some provisions for dinner. We cooked simple dishes of beef stew, mixed vegetables and friend chicken.

Norizan's husband and the girls retired to bed early, they were really exhausted after the six-hour journey. Noraizan and I stayed until late at night, updating each other on happenings. The last time I met Noraizan was during the Big 5 gathering in KB in September. Noraizan was my best friend during my early years in primary school at Sekolah Merbau in KB. It started when the teacher paired us up because we were both the same size. Both small and cute. Funny, we both got big moles on our face.

Then, we used to hold hands wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment