About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 20 November 2004

Magic and lights...

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost..."


We went to Ros house in Klang for the Hari Raya open house. Dr. Kassim just renovated their house. Theirs is a corner house and they have ample space to expand the existing house. They even have a small pond and waterfalls.

From Klang we went straight to Genting Highland. Sara and Iwan went for a few rides and later we watch the H2O show at the Pavillion, First World Plaza. The show was about magic and lights and the dancing fountains with a digitally animated water screen. They even have high-wire acrobats, floor acrobats and mind-boggling illusions.

After the show we had coffee at Starbuck before we drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment