About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 27 November 2004

Complexities of life...

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them...” - Mother Teresa

"
Earlier, while the girls were clearing dishes, we made a few phone calls and decided to have a small gathering at Adilah’s house in PD.

Everyone was excited to meet up tomorrow especially Bee and Adilah. They have not met each other for almost 30 years after Adilah got married to Hizan. To make things complicated, Hizan was Bee’s childhood sweetheart until they broke off right after form 5 and Adilah took over from there. Hopefully they could come to term with the dark secrets that have caused them misery and heartaches all these years.

Called Senator Ubai in KB to inform her of the good news. I was glad to hear that Ubai was not using crutches anymore but need to use the cane to walk. I wish Ubai was here with me to witness this reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment