About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 26 November 2004

Our favorite warong...

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by...” - Douglas Adams



We're not going to see whether our favorite warong ikan bakar is open or not.

The last two nights we have been going to belakang Istana and to our disappointment, our favorite warong is still closed. We ended up eating Garlic Nan and chicken Tandoori at Sri Hartamas. Last night, we detour to Cheras to have ayam kampung goreng for dinner.

Tonight, we decided to have dinner at Sri Thai with Ja and Sara. Later to Coffee bean for hot caramel coffee latte. Lately I have been eating so much rich food. Must remember to ask Linda to check when is my next spa appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment