About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Surau Kg Pelangai, Negeri Sembilan

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough...” - Mae West

(An old surau in Kampung Pelangai)

GPS: 2.769793, 102.260837
02°46′11.25″N 102°15′39.01″E

We were on our way to visit Masjid Terusan in Kampung Terusan when we passed this old surau situated by the roadside. The surau is no longer in use but looks well maintained.

Not much is known about the history of this surau. 

(A signage on the wall)
(Clean and well maintained)
(The posterior profile)
(Leaving for Kampung Terusan next)

No comments:

Post a Comment