About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 March 2022

Masjid Baru Kampung Tanjung Besar, Pahang

“Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work...” - Kevin Hart

(Masjid Baru Kampung Tanjung Besar)

GPS: 4.019093, 102.048066
04°01′08.73″N 102°02′53.04″E

While we were locating the old mosque of Kampung Jeransang, the Google map led to Masjid Baru Kampung Tanjung Besar which is located a short distance from Masjid Lama Kg Tanjung Besar.

When we arrived at the mosque it was closed. Most probably it will only be opened during prayer times. The mosque was quite new but we could not find the year it was built or other details about this mosque. 

We met with the friendly care-taker and he assisted us in locating Masjid Lama Jerangsang, which is the next mosque to visit in our list.

(The signage in Jawi)
(It was zohor prayer time when we arrived)
(The minaret is attached to the mosque)

No comments:

Post a Comment