About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Selling off our Kebun in Pedas...

 "Never measure your life by possessions. Measure it by the heart you touched, the smiles you created, and the love you shared..."

(On time for our appointment)

In mid 1995, a few BNM colleagues and I decided to purchase a piece of land in Pedas, Negeri Sembilan. 

I took a loan from Bank Rakyat to partially finance the purchase. The rest came from whatever savings I had that time. The land was divided into about an acre each with varieties of fruit trees planted on the land. For a few years, we engaged someone to look after the land.

Our three children were still young then. Almost every other weekends we visited the kebun and had fun picnicking under the fruit trees and clearing bushes. Once the children left home and stayed in the hostels during their Primary School years, then to colleges, we visited the kebun less and less.

Busy with work commitments and travellings, we completely ignored that piece of land. A few times we tried to sell it off but could not find a genuine buyer. Until recently, someone came knocking at our door to ask whether the land was still for sale.

And finally, we managed to sell our Kebun in Pedas at a right price.
 
(The lawyer office in Seremban)
(Carefully checking the terms of the S&P)
(Contract signing)

No comments:

Post a Comment