About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 March 2022

Masjid Tengku Mahkota Abdullah Jerantut, Pahang - 1999

“In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway

(Masjid Tengku Mahkota Abdullah)

GPS: 3.93232, 102.379913
03°55′56.35″N 102°22′47.69″E

Masjid Tengku Mahkota Abdullah Jerantut was built in 1999. It is also known as Masjid Baru Jerantut. This mosque is strategically located on Jalan Temerloh-Jerantut. The mosque can accommodate more than 1000 worshipers at a time.

(Masjetically located at the main junction)
(A favorite mosque for travellers)

This mosque is very active in conducting various islamic and communal activities for the locals. During the pandemic, the Pahang government decided that permission to worship for the congregation was open to all, including the congregation who had not been vaccinated, non-citizens and even travellers.

(Beautiful structures at the centre of the hall) 
(Spacious prayer hall) 
(Plenty of fans to cool the hall)
(Beautiful well-maintained surroundings)

No comments:

Post a Comment