About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Seremban Street Arts...

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work...” - Steve Jobs

(Murals on the wall along Jalan Yam Tuan)

In conjunction with the Visit Malaysia Year 2020, several locations in downtown Seremban were decorated with murals. The street murals are located in Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal, Jalan Yam Tuan, Jalan Tuanku Munawir up to Benteng Walk Seremban.

Unfortunately, because of the Covid19 pandemic and the MCO, we did not manage to visit these colourful sites. Recently, after completing our business at the lawyer's office we stopped along Jalan Yam Tuan and managed to capture some of the murals.

Next time we are in Seremban, we sure will find time to visit the other sites. 

(The starting point)

No comments:

Post a Comment