About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 March 2022

Bera Water Front...

"The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple, and love without measure..." - Tibetan Proverb

(Bera Waterfront)

It was already late and the sun was setting fast. After visiting Masjid Tok Mengkarak we made a brief stop at the Bera Waterfront.

The Waterfront is located along the road between Bandar Bera to Temerloh and also not far from Masjid Tok Mengkarak. The Waterfront is a stopover location to relax and enjoy the river breeze. This location offers a beautiful view against the backdrop of Sungai Pahang. Other than some benches and rest area, we did not see any washrooms or food stalls around the rest area.

When we were there, a lone food-truck selling banana fritters and drinks was preparing to close down for the day.

(I Love Bera signage across the river)
(Opportunity for a photo shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment