About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 March 2022

A late lunch at Jerantut Foodcourt

“Live for each second without hesitation...” - Elton John

(Simple kampung dishes)

20 March 2022, will be the spring equinox of 2022. This is the day when the Earth passes through the geometric center of the Sun, or in other words, when the Sun is exactly overhead, directly above the equator line.

Yet the past few days we have been experiencing unbearably hot days and ridiculous weather. It was said that the equinox’s contribution to the hot days are relatively insignificant when compared to the real change brought by the shift of the monsoon seasons.

We were sweating buckets when had our late lunch.

(Taking a rest at Jerantut food court)

No comments:

Post a Comment