About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

The legendary 100-steps stairway...

“It’s important for the explorer to be willing to be led astray..." – Roger von Oech

(The start of the Tangga Seratus)

Tangga Seratus which is a staircase built to climb Bukit Malawati to reach directly to the Malawati gate from Kuala Selangor Town situated not far away from Telaga Tujuh.

The name is taken from the number count of the stone steps. The stairway is made of granite and the main route to the gates of the palace. In ancient times, there was a Pengkalan Batu Buruk at the end of the stairs which was a place for boats and ships to anchor.

(Cemented rocks for the stairway)
(Bushes has been cleared)
(The stairs leading to the fort on top of the hill)
(Another flight of stairs)

No comments:

Post a Comment