About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Jugra Chinese Temples and Cemeteries...

“There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know…” - Ambrose Bierce

(One of the Chinese Temples)

02°49′42.12″N 101°25′02.19″E
2.828367, 101.417276


Driving downhill from Bukit Jugra we stopped near the Chinese Cemetery where there was an on-going Chinese burial. The old archaeological site of the old Kuala Langat District office was opposite to the Cemetery.

(The Chinese Cemetery at Bukit Jugra)
(View of Sungai Langat and the Straits of Malacca)

There are two larger Chinese temples on Jalan Bukit Jugra. Opposite one of them is a small restaurant famous for its Beggar’s chicken and very popular with the locals as well as visitors to Jugra.

(A popular Beggar's Chicken Restaurant)
(A Chinese Temple near the restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment