About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Poisoned Well Bukit Malawati...

“In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration...” - Ansel Adams

(A torture chamber for the rebels and traitors)

Bukit Malawati also houses a Poison Well which was once used as a place of torture for rebels and traitors. It is believed that the well water contained various types of poisons and bamboo shoots. The rebels and traitors were said to have been placed in shoulder-height water in the well to die. The current well was rebuilt in 1985 after the original was demolished.

(The well is fenced up for safety)
(Located near the Laman Budaya)
(The Laman Budaya of Bukit Malawati)

No comments:

Post a Comment