About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Nasi kukus Tok' We in Beranang...

“You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes, you might find you get what you need...” - The Rolling Stones

(A late lunch with the Rolling Stones)

GPS: 02 54’21.30”N, 101 51’57.54”E
2.905918, 101.865984
 
(Kopitian style Cafe)
(Nice ambience and fast service)
(We were spoilt for choice)

Restoran Nasi kukus Tok' We is located at Bandar Tasik Kesuma, Beranang. This Kopitiam concept restaurant serves varieties of Asian cuisine. It maintains a simple menu with original recipes passed down from generation to generation of Tok' We since 1976.
 
(Sam Smith -Stay with me music on the air)
(Simple Hipster deco)
(Nasi Kukus with fried dory)
(Nasi Kukus Jebon)
(A die-hard fan of Mick Jagger)

The restaurant has nice cool deco with relax atmosphere and good ventilation. The food is good and the price is reasonable.

(Travel pack available for sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment