About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Exotic food at Selera Rimba...

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta pun up with the rain..." - Dolly Parton

(Banjar and Jawa dishes of exotic food)

03°42′32.31″N 101°10′27.5″E
3.708976, 101.174305

That day, during our day-trip to visit some old mosques around Northern Selangor we took the Ulu Bernam - Sabak Bernam rural road and passed Restoran Selera Rimba at Sungai Panjang. As it was already noon, we decided to stop for lunch and ordered Udang Galah, Daging rusa berlada, ulam2an and salted fish.

This was our third visit here. The ambiance was good. The exotic food was tasty but a little pricey.

(Not much traffic on the road)
(Beware of wildlifes crossing)
(Do not miss this small signage)
(Some early customers for lunch)
(A nice cozy secluded eatery)
(Quite crowded especially on weekends)
(Tasty lobsters and venison meat dishes)

2 comments: