About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 30 March 2021

The collections of Hot Springs in Selangor...

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.." - Jim Watkins

Tourist attractions including hot springs, had been experiencing a dry spell as people stayed away due to Covid-19 even before the MCO was implemented.

Among hot springs in Hulu Selangor, two are already well known, Kerling and the Hulu Tamu hot springs. However, a third hot spring, the smaller Kuala Kubu Baru Hot Spring is also a nice place to have a good therapeutic soak. It is believed that hot spring water has healing properties, especially good for skin diseases. Visitors will normally go to hot springs in the evening when the weather is much cooler. 

During our recent trip we managed to visit all three but did not bother to soak our feet as the weather was very hot and we were sweating profusely.

(Kuala Kubu Baru Hot Spring)
(Kerling Hot Spring)
(Hulu Tamu Hot Spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment