About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Restoran Bagan Bukit Malawati...

“I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are…”

(Waiting for our food, we are famished!)

GPS: 03°20′27.54″N 101°14′56.29″E
3.340984, 101.248970

After visiting the attractions of Bukit Malawati, we went to Restoran Bagan to have our lunch. The restaurant is located at the foot of Bukit Malawati in front of Masjid Lama Kuala Selangor.
 
(Established in 1980)

This restaurant in Kuala Selangor has been in operation since 1998. The original Bagan Restaurant is in Kelantan and still in operation since its establishment in 1980. The founder of Bagan Restaurant is Tuan Hj Yusuf Salleh. He has written a book on his experience in tracking down the communist all over Malaya. The poster regarding the book was on the wall of the restaurant.

(Nasi Berlauk Kelantanese style)

The restaurant serves nasi lemak, lontong and fried noodles for breakfast and nasi lauk for lunch. Its specialty is Kelantan-style grill Chicken and fish.

The food is quite tasty and the price reasonable.

(Tuan Hj Yusuf and his book)

No comments:

Post a Comment