About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Lunch at a Chinese Muslim Restaurant...

"You don't need a silver fork to eat good food..." - Paul Prudhomme

(The menu on the wall)

GPS: 03 06’42.33”N, 101 26’28.71”E
3.111759, 101.441308
 
(A branch at Klang Sentral)
(Spoilt for choice)
(So many dishes to choose from)

After more than an hour of a self-walking tour around Klang Little India, we drove to Restoran Mohd Chan, a Chinese Muslim Restaurant to have lunch. The restaurant has been operating for more than a decade and now has 18 branches around the Klang Valley.

(Drinks to quench our thirst)
(A heavy lunch for two)

They serve a variety of authentic Cantonese cooking with Southeast Asian-infused specialties. We ordered Chilli crab, Salted Egg calamari and 4-season vegetables to eat with white rice. The dishes were finger-licking good and the price reasonable.

(Next time we will try the dim sum)

No comments:

Post a Comment