About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Pantai Remis Kuala Selangor...

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever..." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

(Rocks protecting the beach from further erosion)

03 12’01.86”N, 101 18’21.05”E
3.200518, 101.305848


After visiting Sasaran Art Park, we drove to Pantai Remis about 10 km away. Pantai Remis is one of the eco-tourism locations that is quite popular with the locals.

(Large parking area)
(Playing kites on windy afternoon)
(A colourful kite up in the sky)
(Children looking for seashells)
(Rocks spoiling the beach)
(A family picnic under the casuarina tree)

It was burning hot when we arrived at the beach. Because of sea erosion, the beach was protected with rock walls. Only some stretches are spared for visitors to enjoy a walk along the sandy beach while enjoying the beauty of nature. We saw some children having fun at the edge of the water looking for seashells. Others were playing kites in the sun.

Pantai Remis is also a beautiful location to watch the sunset.

(The night market is set up early)
(A brief visit to Pantai Jeram)

No comments:

Post a Comment