About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Masjid Kg Tebuk Mufrad Sabak Bernam - 1914

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough...” – Og Mandino

(Masjid Kampung Tebuk Mufrad, Sabak Bernam)

GPS: 03°48′09.89″N 100°55′05.77″E
3.802748, 100.918269

(The huge compound area around the mosque) 
(A beautiful wooden mosque)
(A unique design of the white roof)

According to its history, the name of Kampung Tebuk Mufrad was given in conjunction with the name of the late Kiyai Mufrad who once inhabited the village by using the village mosque as the center of administration and unification of the locals.

The village was formerly called Kampung Matang. It was explored as early as 1914 by a group of settlers from Java, Indonesia and changed its name to Tebuk Mufrad taking the name of the village's founder and first imam. This mosque is now more than 100 years old.

(Need to scan our My Sejahtera)
(Testing the old bedok and palu)

Kampung Tebuk Mufrad is 7 km from Pekan Sungai Air Tawar and 12 km from Pekan Sabak Bernam. It also connects five nearby villages, namely Kampung Perenggan, Tebuk Marjan, Tebuk Jawa, Tebuk Berihun and Kampung Baharu Estate.

(The ablution pool is cordoned because of Covid 19)
(The mimbar and the main prayer hall)

The village adheres to the three principles of the Javanese community, namely ‘Keras, Waras and Beras’ in Malay, which means that a person should work hard, have a healthy body and get enough food if he wants to succeed.

(Entrance to the mosque minaret)
(Menara Tn. Kiyal Hj Khalil bin Hj Abd Rahim)

No comments:

Post a Comment