About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Baitul Hilal Observatory at Bukit Malawati...

“Man can learn nothing except by going from the known to the unknown…” - Claude Bernard

(An observatory on Bukit Malawati)

A simple latticed structure used as an observatory was constructed at Bukit Malawati for the purpose of sighting the new moon to determine the start of Ramadan and fasting, Hari Raya Fitri and Hari Raya Haji for the Muslims.

(One of the many Baitul Hilal observatories)
(Perched on the edge overlooking the ocean)
(A brief description of Baitul Hilal)
(Vibrant colored Japanese Roses)
(A lonely bird on a canon)

No comments:

Post a Comment