About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 30 March 2021

GH Corner Bukit Beruntung, Selangor

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art…" - François de la Rochefoucauld

(Baked salmon with 3-layer green tea)

GPS: 03 24’57.26”N, 101 33’22.38”E
3.415906, 101.556217

(GH Corner at Bukit Beruntung)

From Kerling Hot Spring we drove on the inner road to Bukit Beruntung and stopped to have a late lunch at GH Corner. This restaurant is under Syarikat GISB Holding Sdn Bhd which has branches all over Malaysia and overseas.

GH Corner Bukit Beruntung is modern with a beautiful seawater aquarium to add to the nice ambience. The food is tasty and not so pricey.

(Beautifully decorated facade)
(Shocking Pink car outside the premise)
(Relax, refreshing ambiance)
(The menu)
(So much to choose from)
(Bistro style eatery)

No comments:

Post a Comment