About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Trip to Old Historical Mosques in Selangor – Part I

“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today...” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

(A round trip routing)

As travelling is limited to within Selangor and KL during the CMCO, we planned for a road trip to visit some historical old mosques in Selangor. We have made a long list and will be visiting the mosques in stages and according to districts.

(A day trip with our Big Foot)
(A nice sunny weather)

While on the road trip we must remember to stay safe and adhere to the SOP.

In general, there are 34 old mosques that still exist in the State of Selangor. Almost all districts in the State of Selangor have remnants of old mosques built before independence in 1957 except two districts, namely Petaling and Gombak, which have no remnants of old mosques built in that era because they were demolished and replaced with new mosques. The breakdown of the number of old mosques that still exist by district is Sepang (1), Hulu Langat (2), Kuala Selangor (3), Hulu Selangor (4), Kelang (7), Kuala Langat (7) and Sabak Bernam (10).  

No comments:

Post a Comment