About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Cendol Durian Borhan Kuala Selangor

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie...” - Jim Davis

(Cendol with Rojak Special)

GPS: 3°22' 20.89"N, 101°14' 23.88"E
3.37247, 101.239968
 
(A large signage by the roadside)

On the way back from Kuala Selangor we stopped at Cendol Durian Borhad located by the main road in Kampung Permatang. We had visited this restaurant a few years back on a weekend and it was crowded. We had to wait a while for our order.
 
(The restaurant is airy and  clean)
(Variety of other dishes)

Today there were not so many customers so the service was fast. Besides normal cendol, they have add-ons such as durian, keladi and labu. There are also other dishes to go with the cendol. We ordered cendol durian and cendol biasa with Rojak Special. The cendol was still delicious, a good balance of coconut milk and palm sugar. And of course the two pieces of sweet durian add to the taste.

(Pay first before you eat)
(The price is reasonable)

The layout of the restaurant is neat and airy with seating arrangements in compliance with the MCO social distancing regulations. The restaurant has a washroom, surau and spacious parking area.

No comments:

Post a Comment