About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Langat River Lookout Point...

"Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not…" - Oscar Wilde

(Carey Island on the opposite riverbank)

02°50′15.44″N 101°24′44.97″E
2.837621, 101.412493


(The Chinese Cemetery in the background)

A short distance away from the museum is a small concrete landing on the river bank. The Langat River is 78 km long and originates from the Titiwangsa Range at Gunung Nuang. It drains westward to the Straits of Malacca.

(The murky water of Sungai Langat)
(An open area without any shade)

From the viewpoint one could see the green flatlands of Carey Island on the other side. The river water was quite murky when we were there and the place was littered with rubbish. We did not stay long as it was scorching hot. I would recommend a gazebo or two with a few litter bins to beautify the place.

(A good place for a R&R)

No comments:

Post a Comment