About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

The Royal Mausoleum on Bukit Malawati...

“You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it will never leave your soul.” – Unknown

(The Royal Mausoleum is fenced up)

The Royal Mausoleum was a burial ground for the first three Sultans of Selangor; Sultan Salahuddin (1742-1778), Sultan Ibrahim, (1778-1826), Sultan Mahmud (1826-1857). Their family members were also laid to rest here. It is fenced up to prevent public access to the building.

(Spacious parking area near the mausoleum)
(The complex is closed to visitors)
(The mausoleum viewed from the gate)
(There are a few graves in the mausoleum)
(The pathway leads to Telaga Tujuh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment