About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Silver Leaf Monkeys and Long-Tail Macaques...

“Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least.” – Santosh Kalvar

(Feeding the monkeys of Bukit Malawati)

The star attraction of the Malawati Hill is actually the Silver Leaf Monkeys and Long-Tail Macaques that loiter around the area begging food from the visitors. We purchased a bag of sweet potatoes from a vendor and fed the monkeys. Although the Silver-Leaf Monkey are generally quite gentle, it is advised to be extra cautious with the Long-Tail Macaques as they can be highly mischievous. 

I nearly got myself gang-attacked when feeding them... ha ha...

(Patiently waiting to be fed)
(Feeding the hungry monkeys)
(Begging for food)
(Someone is holding on to my pants)
(Still waiting for more food)

No comments:

Post a Comment