About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 March 2021

The Traditional Game Museum...

“Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can’t begin to explore your possibilities...” - Tim Fargo

(Traditional Malay martial art, the Silat)

There are several old colonial houses built during the British era on Bukit Malawati. One of them was converted into a Traditional Game Museum. The museum features our parents' favourite games when they were young such as Batu Seremban, Congkak, Gasing, Wau and silat, among many others. This museum was unfortunately closed for renovation during our visit.

(A steep climb to the Traditional Game Museum)
(The museum is under renovation)
(Another was to the museum using the bridge)
(A 2-storey building converted to museum)

No comments:

Post a Comment