About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 17 March 2021

The Bandar National School of Jugra...

"The interesting adults are always the school failures, the weird ones, the losers, the malcontents, this isn’t wishful thinking. It’s the rule…" - A. A. Gill

(Original wooden building of Sekolah Bandar)

02°51′50.04″N 101°26′20.94″E
2.863900, 101.439149


The original version of this school was built in 1898 and was named the Bandar Dandan Bakly Raja Malay School. It was the first school in Kuala Langat district and one of the oldest in Selangor. It was once an all-boy school.

(A small monument in front of the old school)

This old school building dates from 1952 and is located almost opposite the Alaeddin Mosque. The school which is quite unique and still maintains the original school building wooden structure with wooden pillars and wooden staircase. The old school shares a compound with more modern school buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment