About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 21 March 2021

Masjid Kota Raja – 2019

“A rich cultural heritage depends on the ability of people to maintain their distinctiveness and unique identities..”

(The new Masjid Kota Raya)

GPS: 03 02’22.95”N, 101 27’07.3”E
3.039709, 101.452029

(The newly opened Masjid Kota Raja)
(The mosque is opened during prayer time only)
(The mosque minaret against dark sky)

The new Masjid Kota Raja is located at Taman Sungai Jati Permai about 2 km from Masjid Dato’ Dagang. The mosque started its operation when its construction is completed in April 2019. This beautiful mosque is squarish in structure with a big dome in the centre and a tall minaret. The mosque is fully air-conditioned. The main prayer hall is spacious and the ladies prayer area is on the upper floor accessible by stairs.

(Activities during the month of Ramadhan)

The mosques is equipped with modern amenities with ample parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment